Similar to how people have insurance for their health and cars, most companies have insurance to protect their business. However, many owners are unfamiliar with the intricacies and nuances of a business interruption claim.
This knowledge is tremendously helpful during tumultuous times, such as what many business owners are experiencing with the coronavirus pandemic. It can make the difference between giving your business a lifeline and being forced to watch it dissolve.
Lerner and Rowe Business Claims is intimately familiar with all facets of business insurance. We can help you determine what kind of compensation you deserve for business interruption and loss. More importantly, our attorneys have the knowledge and skill to fight back against insurance companies when they try to deny your claim or offer you a settlement that’s much lower than what you deserve.
The first step is determining whether you have a legitimate claim or not. Our legal professionals are more than happy to help you do so.
How Lerner and Rowe can help your business interruption claim
Lerner and Rowe Business Claims is a full-service law firm that can help you during every step of your business interruption claim. Here are some of the ways that our attorneys and legal professionals can assist you:
- Go through every facet of your insurance policy in order to determine the validity of your claim
- Document federal, state, and local actions that have affected your business
- Accurately calculate the damages your business suffered due to interruption
- Negotiate maximum compensation for your business interruption claim
- Litigate your claim if the insurance company refuses to offer a proper settlement
Tips for filing your business insurance claim
There are many things that you can do to make the claim process smoother. They include:
- Understanding your business insurance policy and what it covers
- Checking the fine print for coverage exceptions
- Keeping accurate records to properly track your business interruption losses
- Not waiting to long to file, so that insurance companies have harder time using “deny, delay, defend” tactics
Lerner and Rowe Business Claims understands that you are an expert on running your business but, perhaps, not as familiar with contract legalese. This is one of many areas we can assist you with. Our team is uniquely suited to help business owners like yourself. Let our proficient attorneys help you get the most out of your business interruption claim.
Contact a business interruption claim attorney
Lerner and Rowe Business Claims is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call us at 833-MY-BUSINESS or contact us through the Internet by a secure contact form and LiveChat. Our attorneys will give you the one-on-one attention that you deserve and make sure that the insurance company doesn’t deny your business the money it deserves. Contact us today!